Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lost

I like every mom who tries to be super mom we tend to let things slip through the cracks.
I tried so hard to keep up with the blog and every week I would make a note to my self you need to sit down and do it. By the time everything was done at the end of the day the blog was not high on my list. Well this year is a new year and a new start. I am no longer a Girlscout leader but Yasser and I will be doing the journeys at home. We joined 4H but I am not leading anymore. This year I am cutting back on how much I do for the kids and finally do things for myself like my photography, my business, art, and of course the blog. I have a few months worth entries I plan on typing out like our newest family member Happy!! Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! May this year be better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment