Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Avocado smash sandwich

I love avocados. They are the best food in my books. I eat them seasoned and sometimes just out of the shell. I love them. I have not tried the fries yet, I had one incident where I tried it cook with an egg. It could have been the egg but that was awful and never again will I try to make something that will ruin such and amazing piece of fruit. 

So this was a quick simple lunch and took me less than 5 minutes to make. May have taken less had I not been telling Yasser how I ate this all the time while pregnant her. I also made he father go out in a horrible snow storm to get me stuff to make this once. 
Poor Justin, I still feel bad 6 years later, not at the time though. Never mess with a pregnant lady and her cravings. 

You need: Avocado
Lemon
Salt and pepper
onion
1 garlic clove
A few tomato chunks 
Asiago cheese
1 can of tuna 
Bread 


Peel the avocado and dice. Place in the bowl add cheese, salt and pepper and the lemon. Gentle mash
( I love chucks so I do not make it smooth).

Add onion, tomato, garlic and tuna. Mix together and place in side the bread. Now this is ready to eat and enjoy. Quick simple meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment