Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hidden Gems: Sonneberg

When I tell people I live in Canandaigua NY first people think I live in NYC. I do not. Also I would never want to, there is way to many people and I can not have all of the pets I want. The second thing people think of is wine country. People are correct on the wine country thing but they fail to see or even know about all of our hidden gems. One being Sonnenberg Garden. I can only picture how gorgeous it was back in the day. It is still pretty but I wish the state would restore the bath house and fix the gardens further from the house.























































































It's Pan!!















I hope to get pictures for the moon light stroll soon. 
If you are in the area check it out:

 Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion

151 Charlotte Street • Canandaigua, NY 14424
(585) 394-4922 • (585) 396-7433
Fax: (585) 394-2192
Business/Administration Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
www.sonnenberg.org

No comments:

Post a Comment