Saturday, July 25, 2015

Changes are coming...

So while on vacation we decided major changes in our lives were needed. Which has its own positives and it can only go up from here right? So I have a ton of thing I am working on typing up but not the stuff I had originally planned. I am working out all of my lesson plans for next years girl scouts, cub scouts, and homeschool so those will be coming soon. We also have been working on a list of things we would like to see done over the next few years which lead to the decision to move in a cheaper rental so we can save for a house. It has been a long few years working on our credit and we are almost there finally so now the last step to owning a house will be that lovely down payment but in order to do that we need to save which is hard when you live so tight each month. So we have been searching for a new rental and may have found it. Yay!! I have also decided that I need to start making more money so I am working on adding my crafting, Pamper Chef and Jamberry consultant to my list of things. I promise I have not forgotten anyone. Just caught in a whirl and working out a new schedule for myself. Hope everyone has been having a great few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment