Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 2 of our childless vacation.

Well we have been in Gettysburg since yesterday. The internet has been spotty so we will have to see  how many pictures get post. My packing for the kids did not go the way I planned so one of our family trips will have to be my post on packing for special needs.  Justin and I got to go visit with friends we have not seen in 2 years and ate at our favorite Greek restaurant. I think that has been the highlight so far. I was going to take a picture of our food then remembered about it half way through my chicken souvlaki and at that point it was to late. If you are ever in Frederick, Md you have to stop at Athens Greek  Restaurant and Pizza. In a little while we plan on starting our hiking and hopefully a ghost tour.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment