Thursday, July 2, 2015

Upcoming weeks

Sorry everyone I think this week and next week I will not be on my usual schedule. I have a lot of prepping to do over the two weeks. We just bought a freezer that I plan on stocking. We will take pictures along the way about what is going in  and the cost. I might get lucky and stock the pantry as well then I really have a amazing post for everyone. We are also prepping for vacation. The kids are going on a camping trip with other family so I will have post about prepping for that. Everything I put together and how I pack their stuff and when they get back I will have pictures they take and their thoughts. Then Justin and I will be kid free so we are going on our vacation for the first time since our honeymoon. I will write about Gettysburg for our hidden Gem. In between all the chaos I may post pictures at least but it depends on what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment