Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Looking Wreath


I talked about major changes coming because we just needed it in the house. The positive attitude has helped so much in accepting things that I can't change. When we lived in Maryland and Desmond nearly died we ended up drowning in debt so things like decorating for the holiday was limited. 
 This year is the first time we have the extra to decorate so here it is. 

First I bought a really nice black wreath with orange bow. Everyone is starting to pull out Christmas stuff so Halloween is on sale and this baby cost me $20 


Next I took cheap ping pong balls....
googly eyes and a hot glue gun.


I glued the eye on one side.

 I glued a small piece of wire on the other side to twist it on the wreath.


This is my lovely bowl of googly eyeballs ready to go.


Then slowly add the eyes. 
Voila it is done, I plan on buying a few more glow in the dark eyes to add on because I feel like it is missing something but have not decided yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment