Monday, September 28, 2015

Mustard pork


I am not a huge fan of fall, it means Summer has ended. The days get shorter and colder, then the snow comes. Okay I just do not like cold and to me anything under 70 is way to cold, some days 70 is to cold.   One of my friends brought me homemade mustard and
 I had to make a delicious fall meal. 

While oil is heating season the pork really well then brown. 


Now chop up carrots, and onions ( if you want to add parsnip) I tossed in mustard and salt, pepper as well as paprika with oregano, parsley, basil, and thyme.


Set meat aside so you can put the veggies on the bottom. This will rise the meat over the juices and let it get a slight crispness to it and the veggies will roast in the liquid adding flavor.


Coat the meat with mustard and paprika then bake at 450 until cooked through.
Roast potatoes with salt and pepper. 


Slice meat and serve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment