Saturday, September 19, 2015

Tri weekend




Things have finally been slowing down in our house ( YAY!!). I have been become some version of Zombie mom running on coffee and soda. This weekend was the Triathlons, yes I meant for that to be plural not because I would ever do it, but because Yasser did it!!!


I have to say I am extremely proud of my little girl who I am noticing is not so little anymore. Yesterday it was in the 60s and just pouring rain and it was horrible, yet she keep going and never quit.
Justin ran beside her and cheered her the entire way she was the only kid to actually swim and was in last place most of the way ( she is insistent she was in 11th) but she was proud of the fact she finished and she should be. Today was not any better and it was colder but Justin did his run and although his time was not as good as last years he finished.  He did it with a flat tire for 7 miles and in the freezing cold temperature ( it was in the 50s today).

So as I sit here sniffing and coughing from a lovely cold I caught standing on the side lines taking picture I can't help but to think how amazing my life has become. I married a man that even if I get pissy he is there. I have kids who never give up no matter how hard things get. All I can do is try to keep calm and remember that cheering is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment