Friday, May 2, 2014

About Me




                         I am a 24 year old mother to 3 my younger two are special and my daughter is sassy. I have a loving and somewhat supporting husband. Very hard to always support someone when they have no clue what direction they are going in.  I worked in kitchens for 7 years did some medical training (pays off for broken bones and CPR needs). I give up on school for now I tried the whole "you can do it with kids' but lets face it online classes with 3 kids all under 5 is almost impossible, still do able for someone else but not for me. I am an artist the problem is I LOVE love love all forms of art. I paint and draw. I even do some wood working and photography. I also cook and am working towards 100% local and process free. Oh and I am a Girl Scout leader and homeschooling. I could lie to you and say and my house is spotless but cleaning is not my strong point. I am way too focused on other things to remember about cleaning. I get in moods and make it sparkle almost like a magazine but my boys make sure it does not last more than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment