Saturday, June 6, 2015

End of the year for school

Yasser is ending our school year with testing. I do not truly like testing or the idea of it but decided it was the best way to show where we are in our schooling. Yasser excels in her Math but reading is tricky because she just wants it to come to her. This year we are finishing up with assessment testing we found for free at Calvert Education. We decided for next years portfolio and proof of developing we are doing a blog. I am already in the works sending in my testing with my Letter of Intent which I will be breaking down a tad more next weekend.

Next week I plan on showing what paper work I do for school and the way things are laid out. Later today I will be posting about our amazing recruitment for cub scouts going on in town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment