Saturday, June 20, 2015

Signing Time

I am trying to make it a goal every Saturday is something related to homeschool even if it is just a review.


Netflix has Signing Time by creators Rachel de Azevedo Coleman and Emilie de Azevedo Brown. 
We have been doing an episode a day and practice it throughout the day as well. The Kids are mastering the letters and numbers. 










We have learned all about signing for a birthday party and the kids have been signing cake in hopes that I give them cake for it. I think they fail to realize it is not going to work. 


My thoughts about Signing Time are all good. So far we love it! I am even tempted to go and buy it Signing Time Series 1 Vol. 1 - My First Signs. Check it all of the other ones too!  This has helped Gil-G  become slightly more comfortable with his speech and Hulk man started talking because he didn't want to try and sign. I have come to love it because I can sign angrily in public and my kids understand that they are in trouble with out making a scene. One of my goals for the kids is by the time they graduate high school they know 5 languages and can go anywhere in the world. Videos like this help with that goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment